Organised by Dancing the Worlds, Pangean and Spirit Farm this unique expedition will bring you into the purest heart of Iceland for a beautiful self-nurturing adventure. We will stay in a beautiful isolated place for 5 days, which will serve as our expedition base to multiple mind-blowing nature spots – massive glaciers, active geysers, gigantic waterfalls, hot springs and many more.
We will work on our bodies and minds in a soothing pace. A sweat lodge ceremony will be held on the first night, followed by a connective ceremony and mindfulness activities. We will expand on individual and collective healing process and get introduced to powerful breathwork practices. An expeditions to nature will help us to rejuvenate and integrate the work. This is a complex and complete retreat.
Mary Sky, from Dancing The Worlds, Ireland
Karol Liver, from Pangean, Ireland
Michael Curanda, from Spirit Farm, Iceland
Full list of workshops and activities:
- Sweat lodge ceremonies, by Michael Curanda and Spirit Farm
- Herbal ceremony, by Mary Sky
- Sacred tobacco talk and ceremony, by Karol Liver
- Individual and collective mindfulness practices
- Introduction to Tsa Lung Tibetan yoga and breathwork
- Hiking therapy and amazing sight seeing
- Group expeditions to Icelandic nature
Included in price:
- 4 nights at the Spirit Farm
- Transport from the airport to the venue and back
- Full accommodation while at the venue
- Healthy and balanced meals to keep you energised
- Professional group pictures
Price does not include: Flights to/from Iceland
Next date: 10-15 September 2020
Please be informed that this retreat is intimate and only limited to 12 participants, so early bookings are essential.
For more information and to secure your place please contact Mary
at firstname.lastname@example.org or Karol at Pangean contact page.
Slide through the amazing footage from our past adventures in Iceland:
All pictures taken by Karol Liver / Pangean